Wednesday 26 January 2011

Tube twat no.1

Every morning on the tube we encounter the Crème de la Crème of shitbags. The most rude, bizarre, childish behaviour imaginable, so we need to vent. We will bring you the best 'Tube Twat Tale' every week, hopefully complete with photo.


Jan 24 2011

As I was walking along the platform when a train entered the station.
It stopped next to me and the passengers began to disembark.
I was pushed behind the yellow line, a thin gab no bigger than half a meter or so.
Now between the train and the passengers.
An impatient man decided that queuing wasn't for him.
He left the surge of commuters and started pacing down the narrow gap towards me.
I stood my ground. Where was I supposed to go, under the cocking train?
He tryed barging through me, but the slight man came rolling off me and on to the floor.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I hear as I plod on smiling to my self.

I guess in this case I may be the 'Twat', at least in the eyes of the dwarf I just pushed over.

No comments:

Post a Comment